These past few weeks I do really like to work late in the office, then using my spare time to read some books, whatever... one of them is about devotions... 90 devotions to improving your life every day.!.
And tonight I found some "nice" sentences which quite fit with my life these days, here they are:
1. God has the final say: quit listening to what the naysayers are telling you, and stop living to please people. Shake that off and keep pressing forward in life.
2. Handling the slingers (the way to thanks to God): Lord, thank You for the reminder that I can "shake it off"." I don't have to carry negativity or criticism with me but can leave it behind in Your capable hands.
3. Fly like an eagle: those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
4. Step into your divine destiny: I'm eager to discover the destiny You have in mind for me. help me pay attention to the dreams and desires You've given me.
5. The power of your bloodline: thank You, Lord, for Your seed in my life. However others may see me, I'm choosing to see myself as You see me -- already in the Winner's Circle You prepared for me.
that's enough :)
just enjoy .!.